The legal mentions
Article 1 - Legal notice
1.1 Site (hereinafter "the Site"): Gigz
1.2 Publisher (hereinafter "the Publisher") :
Gigz, STATUS, SIRET RCS CITY and located at LE CARGO, 157 boulevard Macdonald, Paris, 75019, France, phone number: +33 6 66 36 50 83, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by Abdoulay Sambe, in his capacity as Manager.
1.3 Host (hereinafter referred to as the "Host"): gigz.fr is hosted by OVH 2 rue Kellermann - BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
1.4 Designer (hereinafter "Host"): Gigz was designed by MT Studio
Article 2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
Article 3 - Content of the site
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications which could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under the intellectual property. They are the full and complete property of the editor or his partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, are strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
Article 4 - Site Management
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the system or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
Article 5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be engaged in case of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of functioning, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult. The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher is the subject of a legal or amicable proceeding as a result of your use of the site, he may take action against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, sentences and costs that may result from this proceeding.
Article 6 - Hypertext links
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
Article 7 - Data collection and protection
Your data is collected by the company Gigz. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders. The personal data collected are the following:
- first and last name
- mail address
- phone number
Article 8 - Right of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them, by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- the right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they can request the update of information;
- the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- the right to restrict processing: users may request the website to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD ;
- the right to portability: they can claim that the website gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address LE CARGO, 157 boulevard Macdonald, Paris, 75019, France, or by email, at the following address: email@example.com. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a signed valid identity document and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr/. Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https: //www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your entire disposal to resolve your problem.
Article 9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended for the provision of the website services, their improvement and the maintenance of a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the website. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user ;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- implementation of a user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
Article 10 - Data retention policy
The website retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services or support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
Article 11- Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the website may transmit data to pursue claims against the website and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
Article 12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If you do not wish this, please click on the following link: email@example.com. If, during the consultation of the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of privacy or reputation of persons. The publisher declines all responsibility in this respect. The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"? A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone,...) and read for example when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). The site may automatically collect standard information. Any information collected indirectly will only be used to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you. Where appropriate, "cookies" from the site editor and/or third party companies may be placed on your terminal with your consent. In this case, the first time you browse this site, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. Before continuing the navigation, the customer and/or the prospect will have to accept or refuse the use of the said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies at any time.
The following cookies are present on this site:
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adwords Conversion : adwords campaign tracking tool;
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
Article 14 - Photo credits
Adobe Stock, rights reserved.
Article 15 - Applicable Law
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Lorient, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
Article 16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.